CONVENZIONE FORMULA18 ITALIA TRAGEHTTILINES.IT
Affiliazione a www.traghettilines.it.
I nostri associati hanno diritto ad uno sconto sulla biglietteria marittima, per maggior informazioni scrivere a email@example.com
F18 European Championship – Camping La Ballena Alegre Costa Brava is proud to announce the “F18 European Championship” from June 29 to July 5, 2018.
Organized by the Ballena Alegre Sailing Club and the www.f18-international. org, has the collaboration of ADECAT and F18 Spain, the Royal Spanish Sailing Federation and the Federació Catalana de Vela.
The Formula 18 are 18-foot competition catamarans for two people (5.51m long and 2.6m wide) with a ready-to-navigate weight of 180kg. The idea for the Formula 18 was born in 1994, in recent years the international class expanded very quickly and is currently the largest class of catamarans for two people with spi.
Within the camping facilities you will find accommodations to accommodate the participants at the competition and their families, as well as many services that will help make your stay much more pleasant.
If you are a participant and you have not registered yet for the competition, visit the website to formalize your participation : cvballena-alegre. sailti.com
For more information about accomodation: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical and race information: f18europeans2018.sailti.com and email@example.com
- Race Oficine – Meeting room of the jury
- Press office – Media center with wireless LAN, photocopier, fax, etc.
- Measurement area
- Area of partners and collaborators that includes technical and commercial stands.
- Wide Boat Park (1,800m.) Beautiful sandy beach that includes facilities for washing boats.
- Parking for towing
- Possibility of early arrival prior to the event.
- Motor boats moored in collaboration with Club Nautic L’Escala, located 5 km. www.nauticescala.com
- Shuttle bus from the campsite.
- Boat maintenance: sail manufacturers, boat builders …